Novak Djokovic- Tennis Player (In a Nutshell)
- Novak Djokovic was born in Serbia on May 22nd, 1987.
- He became a professional tennis player in 2003.
- Becoming the number one tennis player in the world aged 24 is impressive.
- “Tennis is a mental game. Everyone is fit, everyone hits great forehands and backhands.”- Novak Djokovic
- “I had a unique privilege to have a good start in life and a chance to develop my talents.”- Novak Djokovic
- “What I learned as a child continues to have a tremendous impact on my life today.”- Novak Djokovic
Novak Djokovic- Tennis Player (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m happy, my family’s happy, everything is going well.”- Novak Djokovic
- “I love football and it’s the sport I would really like to play. I’ve said on national television here that I would really love to play for one of our football clubs when I finished my tennis career.”- Novak Djokovic
- “Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am.”- Novak Djokovic
- “You have to consistently be successful to be one of the top players in the world, and everything is possible in life.”- Novak Djokovic
Novak Djokovic- Tennis Player (What sets him apart)
- “In terms of playing ability there is nothing to choose between number one and 100. Instead, it’s a question of who believes and who wants it more? Which player is mentally stronger? Which player is going to fight hardest in the big points? These are the things that determine who is the champion.”- Novak Djokovic
- “I cannot guarantee anything.”- Novak Djokovic
- “I’ve had my ups and downs in my private life.”- Novak Djokovic
- “I always try to adjust to the situation.”- Novak Djokovic
Novak Djokovic- Tennis Player (Final Thoughts)
- “Mostly the problems when I was down were caused by myself. There were times when I was not responsible enough or decisive enough.”- Novak Djokovic
- “I embraced, I think the process of becoming No. 1 of the world, which was long and difficult, but it’s sweeter in the end.”- Novak Djokovic