Frank Lampard- Former Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Frank Lampard was born in England on June 20th, 1978.
- He was a midfielder.
- In his Youth career he played for West Ham.
- During his Senior career he played for West Ham and was loaned out to Swansea City.
- He played over 400 games for Chelsea and played for Manchester City and finally for New York City where he retired in February, 2017.
- The fact that he played 106 games for England and scored 29 goals is impressive.
Frank Lampard- Former Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I am a man who likes to play consistently; I always play better when I’m on a run of games.”- Frank Lampard
- “Footballers do get a hard time, and there is a lot of generalization going on. When you get to meet players and know them as lads, it’s always a bit different.”- Frank Lampard
- “I am certainly not the most talented player in the world; there’s many a more talented player than me.”- Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard- Former Footballer (What set him apart)
- “There’s that talent thing where I can score goals, and there’s also that want and ambition to keep doing it and doing it and doing it. I’ve seen a lot of players do it for a year and then they rest on their laurels, but I’ve been driven throughout my career. Without being the most talented, I think I’ve tried to make the most of it.”- Frank Lampard
- “Being faster would probably make me better at football.”- Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard- Former Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “People can talk about my age for as long as they like. There is nothing better in football than proving people wrong, and I’ll try to do that for as long as I can.”- Frank Lampard
- “I have made lots of mistakes on and off the pitch, and you can only learn from them. If I can get that across, then hopefully I am doing something right.”- Frank Lampard