Adam Lallana (In a Nutshell)
- Adam Lallana was born in England on May 10th, 1988.
- He is an Attacking midfielder.
- In his Youth career he played for AFC Bournemouth and Southampton.
- During his Senior career he played for Southampton and was loaned out to AFC Bournemouth. Following that he played for Liverpool.
- He has played for Brighton and Hove Albion since July 27th, 2020, when he signed a three-year contract with the club.
- “I’m an ambitious person.”- Adam Lallana
Adam Lallana (Nitty Gritty)
- “I just want to contribute as much as possible.”- Adam Lallana
- “We have good stages in our career and stages where you could do better.”- Adam Lallana
- “Going out on the pitch and being mentally free is a massive thing.’- Adam Lallana
- “Whatever my contract situation is, that will be going on in the background.”- Adam Lallana
- “When you’re having a tough time as a team, you all need to stay together – you can’t start becoming individuals.”- Adam Lallana
Adam Lallana (What sets him apart)
- “Being as fit as I can, and working as hard as I can, is at the forefront of my mind. The rest will take care of itself.”- Adam Lallana
- “Every footballer gets injuries – Jordan Henderson has had a tough couple of years. We all have to deal with it at some stage in your career.”- Adam Lallana
- “I’m not one that sulks when he’s injured. I use it as time to learn, to pick on things.”- Adam Lallana
- “I am always looking to improve.”- Adam Lallana
Adam Lallana (Final Thoughts)
- “It’s a good feeling to know you’ve had a good day at work.”- Adam Lallana
- “We don’t ever want to be complacent, and it’s good to look back and see places you can improve. That’s a good mentality to have.”- Adam Lallana
- “The older I get, the more I am willing to sacrifice myself for the team to win.”- Adam Lallana