Rahul Dravid- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Rahul Dravid was born in India on January 11th, 1973.
- He was a Right-handed batsman.
- Remarkably, Dravid played 164 Test Matches, 344 One Day Internationals and one T20 International, retiring from the shorter formats in 2011 and Test cricket in 2012.
- “I was given a talent to play cricket. I don’t know why I was given it. But I was. I owe it to all those who wish it had been them to give of my best, every day.”- Rahul Dravid
Rahul Dravid- Former Cricketer (Nitty Gritty)
- “What drew me towards sport were the camaraderie and friendship. The chance to celebrate victory and success with a group of other people is something I have enjoyed doing.”- Rahul Dravid
- “A career in sport is almost impossible to manage without the support, and guidance, and reassurance of family and friends. During tough times, and there always are, this is whom we go to.”- Rahul Dravid
- “I am what I am. I have not deliberately built an image for myself.”- Rahul Dravid
Rahul Dravid- Former Cricketer (What set him apart)
- “If someone thinks, ‘I’ll spend the off season working on my fitness and I’ll come back a better cricketer,’ I don’t think that’s enough. You need to spend a lot of time working on your skills and honing your skills.”- Rahul Dravid
- “There are so many fans and so many people who care deeply about this game, and it is because of these fans that we are who we are as cricketers.”- Rahul Dravid
- “No dream is ever chased alone.”- Rahul Dravid
Rahul Dravid- Former Cricketer (Final Thoughts)
- “I think credibility, irrespective of what you do, if you are in public life, then it is important.”- Rahul Dravid