Clint Dempsey- Former Footballer (In A Nutshell)
- Clinton Dempsey was born in the United States on March 9th, 1983.
- He was a forward at times and in other instances a midfielder.
- In his College career, he played for Furman Paladins.
- During his Senior career he played for New England Revolution, Fulham, Tottenham and Seattle Sounders FC. He played 189 games for Fulham.
- Having represented United States U20 and the United States is impressive.
- “I’d rather be someone that’s underrated than overrated.”- Clint Dempsey
- He stopped playing football professionally in 2018.
Clint Dempsey- Former Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “You go out and work hard and leave everything on the field. I think if you do that, you don’t have any regrets. You can go home and look at yourself in the mirror.”- Clint Dempsey
- “When you’re out there and playing, things are going fast. You’ve just got to trust your instincts and what got you there.”- Clint Dempsey
- “Anytime you get good service to the box, it’s always great as an attacking player because it gives you more opportunities to score.”- Clint Dempsey
Clint Dempsey- Former Footballer (What set him apart)
- “I love soccer. That’s my passion. That’s what I make a living doing.”- Clint Dempsey
- “You always have to stay motivated and try to make the most of where you’re at.”- Clint Dempsey
- “It’s an honor, it’s a privilege to be able to be one of the guys leading your country out, especially in a World Cup. It’s something that you’ll be able to tell your grandkids about.”- Clint Dempsey
- “You don’t want to peak until late in the season.”- Clint Dempsey
Clint Dempsey- Former Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “You’re just grateful for every day, grateful for every game you get to play in because you never know when it’s going to be taken from you.”- Clint Dempsey
- “Pressure brings the best out of people, or it can bring the worst out. It’s just how you use it.”- Clint Dempsey
- “In life, you’re going to have things that are going to come up against you. You can either let it get to you, or you can make something happen.”- Clint Dempsey