Abdoulaye Doucoure- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Abdoulaye Doucoure was born in France on January 1st, 1993.
- He is a central midfielder.
- In his youth career he played for Rennes.
- During his senior career he played for Rennes B, Rennes, Watford and loaned out to Granada.
- Since 2020 he has played for Everton; on September 8th, 2020 he signed a three-year deal and an option of a fourth season.
- Having represented France at five age levels is impressive.
- “I’m happy in the Premier League.”- Abdoulaye Doucoure
Abdoulaye Doucoure- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Being the second-youngest of eight children has helped. You get used to waiting your turn even if it’s just to have a go on the PlayStation. And you have to make sure you’ve ready to take it when it comes. It’s the same in football.”- Abdoulaye Doucoure
- “Part of the reason that I wanted a footballer was to help my family and friends financially so that was one of the thoughts that kept me going.”- Abdoulaye Doucoure
Abdoulaye Doucoure- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I still work on it almost every day in the gym. You have to know your body and that also means knowing when it’s time to rest. Sometimes the coach will manage me and give me a day off so that I’m right for the weekend.”- Abdoulaye Doucoure
- “A club plays in the Champions League is the goal, but I don’t have a particular one in mind.”- Abdoulaye Doucoure
Abdoulaye Doucoure- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “The main quality I have is my mentality because I never gave up – I never, ever give up. I have been like that since I was young. I knew I had to take my chance when it came. Nobody gives you anything. You have to go and take it and this was the way I think.”- Abdoulaye Doucoure