Sadio Mané- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Sadio Mané was born in Senegal on April 10th, 1992.
- In his youth he played for Génération Foot.
- During his senior career played for Metz, Red Bull Saizburg and Southampton.
- Having been a part of a good Liverpool squad since 2016 is a good accomplishment.
- He has played for Senegal U23 and Senegal.
- “The best thing you can do is remember your home town.”- Sadio Mané
- “Jurgen Klopp is like my father.”- Sadio Mané
- He is a forward/winger.
Sadio Mané- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I didn’t dream about becoming a professional: I dreamed about becoming the best in the world.”- Sadio Mané
- “You have to believe in yourself and believe in what you are doing all the time.”- Sadio Mané
- “The power of Liverpool Football Club is the collective. We always do everything together; this is our power.”- Sadio Mané
- “I never doubted how I could help the team, and I never stopped working hard every day in training.”- Sadio Mané
Sadio Mané- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I am different as soon as I am on the pitch, because I had to fight so much and work so hard to become a professional footballer, so I have to give everything that I can.”- Sadio Mané
- “A good thing for footballers is not to think too much, especially when you’ve got to move to a big team like Liverpool, because that’s when start to confuse your mind.”- Sadio Mané
- “I really don’t like not being able to help my teammates.”- Sadio Mané
Sadio Mané- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “Football was always my dream. I started playing at the age of five, and I’m still playing now.”- Sadio Mané
- “If you want to be successful when you play, you have to be free in your mind, and that happens if you know that everything is taken care of – you can just focus on football.”- Sadio Mané
- “Honestly, I don’t know the word ‘pressure,’ because football is my job. I always enjoy it.”- Sadio Mané