Arsene Wenger- Former Football Coach (In a Nutshell)
- Arsene Wenger was born in France on October 22nd, 1949.
- He has Coached Nancy, Monaco, Nagoya Grampus Eight and Arsenal.
- Widely regarded as one of the best Coaches in the world.
- He stopped coaching at the end of the 2017/2018 season.
- “If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.”- Arsene Wenger
- “At a young age winning is the most important thing… the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.”- Arsene Wenger
Arsene Wenger- Former Football Coach (Nitty Gritty)
- “The moral values I’ve learnt in my life I’ve learnt through football.”- Arsene Wenger
- “My target is to make the players as rich as possible within the financial constraints of the club. My target is not to give them less money. I’m happy to make them rich.”- Arsene Wenger
- “I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well it becomes an art.”- Arsene Wenger
Arsene Wenger- Former Football Coach (A Lateral Thinker)
- “I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.”- Arsene Wenger
- “If you have the money and you find the one player who can make you win and make the difference, no matter how expensive he is, you should do it. But there are not many players in the world who will make a real difference.”- Arsene Wenger
Arsene Wenger- Former Football Coach (Final Thoughts)
- “Private life is private life. Off the pitch, there is private life, and the rest is social life, where of course you have to behave responsibly.”- Arsene Wenger
- “I also think we live in a competitive world, and I love competition.”- Arsene Wenger