Carlo Ancelotti- Football Coach (In a Nutshell)
- Carlo Ancelotti was born in Italy on June 10th, 1959.
- He played as a midfielder who played for Parma, Roma, Milan and Italy.
- He has Coached Reggina, Parma, Juventus, Milan, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Napoli and Everton, who he is currently Coaching.
- “This is what a good manager does – you study and think and discuss, and you come up with a model of playing.”- Carlo Ancelotti
- “I’m in favour of innovation, just as long as the game does not suffer for it.”- Carlo Ancelotti
Carlo Ancelotti- Football Coach (Nitty Gritty)
- “You, as a manager are judged on results and not on the work you do and the performance of the team. Imagine paying a guy a huge amount of money and then judging him not on the things he can control, but on those he can’t.”- Carlo Ancelotti
- “The fact that these owners sacked me doesn’t mean that our relationship is broken. I still get on well with Florentino, and although I haven’t spoken with Abramovich since I left Chelsea, I have no problem with him.”- Carlo Ancelotti
Carlo Ancelotti- Football Coach (What sets him apart)
- “I love my job. I don’t find it stressful, and I only took a rest because I didn’t find another club after Real. It was not something that I needed because of stress, because that is not a problem for me. I don’t have pressure. I like my job, and know how it is. I have experience.”- Carlo Ancelotti
- “For me, the Premier League is full of quality, and the clubs competing at the top are the same who complete at the top of Europe every year.”- Carlo Ancelotti
Carlo Ancelotti- Football Coach (Final Thoughts)
- “To find a clear identity for the team- that is not about buying certain players for a lot of money. It is about getting players who want to play the right way.”- Carlo Ancelotti
- “I think it’s actually more difficult to come to a club where everything is going great and everyone is happy. When you take over from a guy who has been sacked because things weren’t going well, it’s more straightforward.”- Carlo Ancelotti