What set Sourav Ganguly apart (In a Nutshell)
- Born on 8th July, 1972.
- He was a left handed batsman who played for India in Test and one day cricket.
- A former national cricket team captain.
- An Indian cricket administrator and commentator.
- “Everything in life is about standing up and making the most of your opportunities.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “I cherish my entire life. I’ve been blessed with a life full of good memories.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “One-day cricket must be taken with equal importance to Test cricket.”- Sourav Ganguly
What set Sourav Ganguly apart (Nitty Gritty)
- “Any captain will take some time to settle down. Nobody is an outstanding leader straightway.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “When you’re captain you get involved in a lot of things. You’re trying to get the best out of players and subconsciously, without knowing, it gets to you.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “I’ve realised what my strengths are and what my strengths are not, and played accordingly.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “I wanted to take away the fear from the youngsters because when I came into the Indian team I faced the pressure.”- Sourav Ganguly
What set Sourav Ganguly apart (Lateral Thinker)
- “In life when you get tested, when you get rejected by everyone and when you get pushed aside, you actually get the best out of it. That has been a learning curve for me.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “As much as you learn to handle failure, you must learn to handle success too, because that’s also important.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “A captain sees you differently from the way you see yourself. You need a captain who can push you.”- Sourav Ganguly
What set Sourav Ganguly apart (Final Thoughts)
- “I live in the present and do not look to far ahead.”- Sourav Ganguly