What makes Tom Brady so successful (In a Nutshell)
- Tom Brady is an NFL player who was born on August 3rd, 1977.
- He has achieved many things; both personally and as a member of a championship team.
- “You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are you doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad.”- Tom Brady
What makes Tom Brady so successful (Nitty Gritty)
- “I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal.”- Tom Brady
- “When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.”- Tom Brady
- “My job is to play quarterback, and I’m going to do that the best way I know how, because I owe that to my teammates regardless of who is out there on the field with me.”- Tom Brady
What makes Tom Brady so successful (A Lateral Thinker)
- “A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.”- Tom Brady
- “I think the great part about what I do is that there’s a scoreboard. At the end of every week, you know how you did. You know how well you prepared. You know whether you executed your game plan. There’s a tangible score.”- Tom Brady
What makes Tom Brady so successful (Final Thoughts)
- “I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.”- Tom Brady
- “I have a memory, and I can just eliminate mistakes when they come up because I’ve already made them.”- Tom Brady