What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was (In a Nutshell)
- Kobe Bryant was an American basketball player born on August 23, 1978 and died on January 26, 2020.
- He played for the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team from 1996, until 2016.
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.”- Kobe Bryant
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”- Kobe Bryant
- “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.”- Kobe Bryant
What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was (Nitty Gritty)
- “I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.”- Kobe Bryant
- “I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.”- Kobe Bryant
What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was (Different Perspectives)
- “Kobe Bryant demands his teammates to be the best every night, and he’s not afraid to challenge them. He’s not afraid to challenge them publicly, he’s not afraid to challenge them in the locker room, and that’s what you need from a leader.”- Jay Williams (American- Former Basketball Player)
- “Kobe Bryant is my favourite basketball player. He takes risks. He goes for the shot. He isn’t curious whatever he does.”- Haley Joel Osment (American- Actor)
What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was (Final Thoughts)
- “If I would compare anybody to Michael Jordan, it would be Kobe Bryant.”- Charles Oakley (American- Former Basketball Player)
- “I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.”- Kobe Bryant