What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was (In a Nutshell)
- Kobe Bryant was an American basketball player born on August 23, 1978 and died on January 26, 2020.
- He played for the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team from 1996, until 2016.
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.”- Kobe Bryant
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”- Kobe Bryant
- “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.”- Kobe Bryant