Virat Kohli (In a Nutshell)
- Virat Kohli is intelligent and perceptive.
- He is so much more than just a good cricketer.
- “Whatever you want do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.”- Virat Kohli
- “Irrespective of whether you have talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented doesn’t mean anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize.”- Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli (Nitty Gritty)
- Virat Kohli went back to India to be his wife for the birth of his child. He did so during the test cricket series between Australia and India.
- It’s extremely admirable that he will miss the last three test matches to be with family.
- “I love playing under pressure. In fact, if there’s no pressure, then I’m not in the perfect zone.”- Virat Kohli
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.”- Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli (What makes him Great)
- “I don’t abuse players. I talk to myself; I abuse myself. It’s my way of letting off steam. I do it after every century; I do not do it always. I keep telling myself; ‘Improve, improve from the previous match, the previous shot. You can do it.’”- Virat Kohli
- “I don’t really read a lot of newspapers. I don’t pay attention to what is being said or written about me. I’ve had lots of experiences in the past when I got too much into. That sort of diverts your focus.”
Virat Kohli (Final Thoughts)
- “There’s no shame in being beaten by a genius. Virat Kohli is a freak.”- Michael Vaughan (Former England Cricket Captain)
- “To become a good player, you need talent. To become a great player, you need an attitude like Kohli’s.” Sunil Gavaskar (Former Indian Cricketer)