- Everyone is going to go through bumps in the road.
- It’s natural that there’s doubt, but it must be a one off.
- The past can’t be changed; there’s only one way and that’s forward.
- It’s all about having the desire to obtain the desired result.
- Maximizing performance and endeavour should be enough.
- There must be no inkling of failure.
- Every task must be filled with optimism.
“Beyond the Blue Horizon”
- A person must have a clear vision.
- It can be perceived by others as insurmountable initially.
- Other people’s negative thoughts must only serve as motivation.
- There’s no doubt that the view must be authentic.
- Don’t have any nerves in pursuing what you want to achieve.
- It’s not complicated as anything is attainable within reason.
- A person just has to perform to their optimum level to be satisfied.
- It’s inevitable that a person goes through adversity.
- The key is stick to your end goal.
- An individual must be resilient.
- This is a period when a person finds out the most about themselves.
- If a tough period hasn’t been experienced then changes must be made.
- Everyone would be successful if life was easy.
- It takes a strong character to move forward and stick to a vision.
“Glimmer of Hope”
- There only has to be a slight chance that your goal could be attained to stay up beat.
- It only has to be a slight chance something you want to happen will go in your favour.
- There must be an element of uncertainty in what you want to achieve.
- It may be something difficult to understand at the time.
- A person must pursue something, because they want to do it.
- There must be an element of normality about a person’s pursuit.
- It must be clear that there are signs of improvement in one’s view of one self.
- If a person is positive about their predicament, they can still achieve what they want.
- In any endeavour the key is to have belief and confidence, but not arrogance.