Timing is Everything (In a Nutshell)
- In footballing terms it’s scoring at the right time. In team sport when there is a final series its about peaking at the right time.
- The most important aspect of timing is implementing things at the right time.
- If a person gets it right, they will be deemed to have done a good job.
- Unfortunately, if it’s the wrong time then there’s limited chance of success.
- In any endeavour in life the timing needs to be perfect in order to achieve a goal.
The Theory of Evolution (Nitty Gritty)
- A person must continually evolve in order to be a success.
- Not standing still.
- Adapting and implementing changes that are risky.
- It’s essential that risks are taken as time is of the essence.
- In order to make a success of something a person must change the manner they approach things.
- Change is inevitable; it’s no good to stay stagnant.
- It may even lead to not being liked, but chances must be taken in order to be a success.
What Needs to Change (Turning Point)
- Rise above all the pitfalls of failure.
- Be willing to put your reputation on the line in order to achieve a given goal.
- Don’t give up; be strong during adversity and be resilient.
- A person must be willing to accept when they are wrong.
- Without change the whole world would stay stagnant and it would be monotonous.
- Not judge yourself on results.
- Treat other people the way you want to be treated; you will get it back trust me.
Timing is Everything (Final Thoughts)
- It can be a case of being in the right place at the right time.
- It seems simple, but there’s a lot of luck involved.
One thought on “Timing is Everything”