Skip to content
The Science Behind Staying Positive! (In a Nutshell)
- On paper it appears as if it’s the best way to look at a situation.
- The perception in society is that it’s a good thing; perception is reality!
- It’s a sign that a person is in a good headspace.
- Things are always going to go wrong, that’s life. If a person thinks positive then they can overcome those hurdles.
- Without being positive you may as well not pursue anything.
The Science Behind Staying Positive! (Positives)
- A person won’t be scared to have a go and will always endeavour to do your best.
- There’s an opportunity to overcome adversity.
- No chance of any negatives interfering in your given task.
- It’s generally the way to go, as life isn’t easy, but it’s easier if you stay positive.
- There’s less chance of feeling unwell and more chance of being mentally well.
The Science Behind Staying Positive! (Negatives)
- There’s a chance that someone can stick to the same thing due to being positive, when change is essential.
- Perseverance due to positive during adversity can be a bad thing, because it can lead to a person resisting change, when it’s needed.
- It can be a bad thing socially; being around people that bring a person down.
- There’s little chance of quitting; “Quitting is leading too.”
The Science Behind Staying Positive! (Final Thoughts)
- The only thing a person can control is their thoughts.
- It’s better to be positive than negative.
- A person can still be positive, but realistic.
- It is helpful for a person to be more successful if a person is positive.
- Being positive doesn’t mean a person is arrogant, but they do have plenty of belief and that’s the main thing!