FIFA 21 on Playstation 4 (In a Nutshell)
- The initial thoughts are, what’s the point of buying a new FIFA game when the main aspect that changes are the squads and the player names.
- The game exceeded all expectations; gameplay, commentary and everything was in sync.
- It’s therapeutic, even when it’s thought the game that you are playing losses comprehensively; the score line is irrelevant in that respect.
- The manner in which the gameplay appears is on another level compared with FIFA 20.
- As a whole it is flawless.
- It’s difficult to see if FIFA 22 can improve on FIFA 21 from the perspective of the gameplay.
- As with the gameplay the commentary is in sync.
- It’s extremely accurate and the right comments are made at the right time.
- The commentary has to be at exactly the right time, which it is.
FIFA 21 Pros
- The gameplay is extremely accurate.
- There’s no doubt that the commentary is at the correct time and not overdone or underdone; the voice is at just the right volume and is well executed.
- The ratings of the players are extremely well done in terms of determining the level of which all the players can play at.
FIFA 21 Cons
- In reality there are small tweaks, but there’s nothing bad that can be said about this game.
FIFA 21 (Final Thoughts)
- The changes made to the game were remarkable and extremely positive.
- It was a surprise that the game improved.
- There’s no doubt in my mind that the small changes made to the game were remarkable.
- The fact was the manner in which the game was formulated makes it a must have.
- For a game I expected nothing out of, it was exceptional; the best game ever!