Lee Trevino- Former Golfer (In a Nutshell)
- Lee Trevino was born in the United States on December 1st, 1939.
- He was the PGA Tour champion on 29 occasions.
- The decision to retire was made by him in 1985.
- “Golf isn’t just my business, it’s my hobby.”- Lee Trevino
- “You can’t teach passion. You can teach everything else.”- Lee Trevino
- “I never think of yesterday. Can’t do anything about it.”- Lee Trevino
Lee Trevino- Former Golfer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m actually a very quiet person off the golf course. I talk 150 miles per hour when I’m at the course, but when in private I very seldom open my mouth.”- Lee Trevino
- “I stay away from the telephone if at all possible.”- Lee Trevino
- “When you’re poor, you know nothing about the future, you know nothing about the world, nothing that goes on outside 300 yards around you.”- Lee Trevino
Lee Trevino- Former Golfer (What set him apart)
- “Pressure is playing for ten dollars when you don’t have a dime in your pocket.”- Lee Trevino
- “Only bad golfers are lucky. They’re the ones bouncing balls off trees, curbs, turtles and cars. Good golfers have bad luck. When you hit the ball straight, a funny bounce is bound to be unlucky.”- Lee Trevino
- “No one who ever had lessons would have a swing like me.”- Lee Trevino
Lee Trevino- Former Golfer (Final Thoughts)
- “How can they beat me? I’ve been struck by lightning, had two back operations, and been divorced twice.”- Lee Trevino
- “You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich neither of their husbands work.”- Lee Trevino
- “I keep lot of my opinions to myself.”- Lee Trevino