Jim Harbaugh– American Football Coach (In a Nutshell)
- Jim Harbaugh was born in the United States on December 23rd, 1963.
- He coached San Diego, Stanford and San Francisco 49ers.
- Since 2015 Harbaugh has been coaching Michigan.
- “Because I am the football coach doesn’t mean I can dictate to people what they believe.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “I support people speaking their own mind and saying what they believe.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Having an attitude of gratitude.”- Jim Harbaugh
Jim Harbaugh- American Football Coach (Nitty Gritty)
- “For me, there’s a lot of great jobs, great opportunities I know in coaching but, for me, the Michigan job was the best job for me.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Being with my family is my favourite thing about being back in Michigan.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Speeches? I don’t ever feel like I’m giving a speech. I don’t look at myself as a motivational speaker.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “We want to win every game we play. We want to win them all.”- Jim Harbaugh
Jim Harbaugh- American Football Coach (What sets him apart)
- “I wasn’t an easy kid to raise.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Fans have a constitutional right to expect success and have high expectations.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Telling the truth matters. Especially at a college.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “Apologies always seems to me like excuses.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “I respect so many people in football. There is so many coaches and people that I trust and respect, and get their advice and take very serious when they recommend somebody.”- Jim Harbaugh
Jim Harbaugh- American Football Coach (Final Thoughts)
- “To me, we win as a team.”- Jim Harbaugh
- “I’m proud to report that my future will always be bright with the family that I have.”- Jim Harbaugh