Callum Wilson- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Callum Wilson was born in England on February 27th, 1992.
- He is a Striker.
- In his Senior career he has played for Coventry City and AFC Bournemouth.
- He signed a four-year contract with Newcastle United on September 7th, 2020, which is where he currently plays.
- He has represented England at Senior level.
- “Being injured for nine months, it felt like a breeze to me mentally – nothing was really too difficult.”- Callum Wilson
Callum Wilson- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “My mum would never make me aware that someone needed to bring us food. As I get older, I went to the food bank and understood how people get that food, who it goes to and how it helps.”- Callum Wilson
- “As an England fan, you want to be involved in big tournaments, especially when they are playing in your home stadium.”- Callum Wilson
- “I’m fully in sync with how my body works and what I need to do to feel good and stay good.”- Callum Wilson
Callum Wilson- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I’m quite a stubborn person.”- Callum Wilson
- “You have to learn to stand on your own two feet without a father figure around you. You have to set an example.”- Callum Wilson
- “I would never forget my roots. I am always going back. Sometimes I am driving, I find myself taking different routes, going down the old places I used to go. My mum is still in the house I grew up in.”- Callum Wilson
Callum Wilson- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I have 41 Premier League goals. For me the 100 club is massive. That is a massive carrot there to get into that in four years. That is where I’d like to be at the end of my career, 100 Premier League goals and join that elusive club.”- Callum Wilson