Jarrod Bowen- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Jarrod Bowen was born in England on December 20th, 1996.
- The position he plays is as either a Winger, forward or midfielder.
- He has played for Hereford United and Hull City.
- He has also played at West Ham United since January 31st, 2020.
- Representing England is a good achievement.
- “For me it’s good to have that versatility of playing in different positions. Wherever I’m playing, I try to change my game.”- Jarrod Bowen
Jarrod Bowen- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Luckily for me, Hereford restarted their youth team. I trained a few times with the first team before my first stroke of luck, when the club’s youth team coach Pete Beadle, someone who knew me well, became the first-team manager.”- Jarrod Bowen
- “I’m going to have to get used to the pace of the Premier League and the technical side of it. I had a little taster of it at Hull when they were relegated in 2017, but I’ve developed a lot as a player since then.”- Jarrod Bowen
Jarrod Bowen- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I’ve come over so many obstacles over the years, so now when things get chucked at me, I know that I can get through to the other side with the mindset that I’ve got.”- Jarrod Bowen
- “I’m playing in the Premier League and my first two games could be against Manchester City and Liverpool. I don’t think it gets much better than that.”- Jarrod Bowen
Jarrod Bowen- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “In the end, it was a no-brainer to join West Ham, but I still needed to take five minutes to myself because it’s a big moment for anyone to move club, especially off the pitch when it involves moving to a big city. You’ve got to take every single factor into consideration because it’s a big decision in your life.”- Jarrod Bowen
- “Sometimes you just hit that form and everything goes in; if you get chances and you’re more ruthless with them, more clinical.”- Jarrod Bowen