Wayne Rooney- Former Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Wayne Rooney was born in England on October 24th, 1985.
- He was a forward.
- Representing Everton and Manchester United is impressive. Along with that he played for D.C. United and Derby County.
- Having played for England 120 times and scoring 53 goals is remarkable.
- The decision to retire was made by him in 2021.
- “I love football, football is my life.”- Wayne Rooney
- “There’s a lot more pressure on me at United. There are people out there trying to shoot you down.”- Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney- Former Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “When you are 16 there is no fear whatsoever. As you get older you play in more important games and that is when you start thinking about what will happen of you win or lose.”- Wayne Rooney
- “I’ve learnt that it is important not to go over the top with aggression, because then either you are going to miss a lot of games, or you are not going to be concentrating on the game you are play.”- Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney- Former Footballer (What set him apart)
- “You can learn more from the lows than the highs. The highs are great but the lows make you really look at things in a different way and want to improve. Every player will have both in their care and I have, but what you get is that experience which is so important to perform at your best.”- Wayne Rooney
- “I want to score in every game and win things. That’s the most important thing.”- Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney- Former Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I love football, I’ve never really taken an interest in anything else.”- Wayne Rooney
- “Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.”- Wayne Rooney