Rob Gronkowski- Former NFL Player (In a Nutshell)
- Rob Gronkowski was born in the United States on May 18th, 1989.
- His position was Tight end.
- He played for New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- The decision to retire was made by him on June 21st, 2022.
- “I just really just try to get better as a player every week, just focusing on the team we have to play this week, and just try to do whatever is best for the team that week.”- Rob Gronkowski
Rob Gronkowski- Former NFL Player (Nitty Gritty)
- “I never really grew up watching TV.”- Rob Gronkowski
- “In order to stay healthy, recover quickly, and continue strength and agility, I’ve combined different types of low-impact sports circuit exercises to maximize and expand my abilities.”- Rob Gronkowski
- “As time goes on and you’re getting more knowledge of your playbook and football, and you just pick it up a lot easier. Lining up everywhere is just second nature to me.”- Rob Gronkowski
Rob Gronkowski- Former NFL Player (What set him apart)
- “Whatever’s asked of me, I’m just going to go out there and perform my routes and how I’ve been coached all week, perform in the running game, pass blocking, run blocking, whatever it is.”- Rob Gronkowski
- “You have to just have football knowledge. Without football knowledge, it doesn’t matter how much skill you have.”- Rob Gronkowski
- “Everything’s not always perfect.”- Rob Gronkowski
Rob Gronkowski- Former NFL Player (Final Thoughts)
- “When you get off five or six months, and you’re not competing as an athlete, you want to get back on the field.”- Rob Gronkowski
- “There’s no such thing as putting extra effort in on one day than the other. Every single day is a lot of effort, usually maximum every day.”- Rob Gronkowski
- “I like anywhere with a beach. A beach and warm weather is all I really need.”- Rob Gronkowski