Babar Azam- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Babar Azam was born in Pakistan on October 15th, 1994.
- He is a Right-handed Top-order batsman.
- Having represented Pakistan and scoring at least one century in all three formats is remarkable.
- “I don’t get happy with personal milestones. I get happy when my team wins.”- Babar Azam
- “When you continue to perform, your confidence level increases dramatically.”- Babar Azam
Babar Azam- Cricketer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Early on in my career, I used to get out in the 30s, 40s, fifties, and 60s. So I really appreciated reaching my first hundred.”- Babar Azam
- “In every match, I want to give my 100 per cent.”- Babar Azam
- “I am trying to take my ODI confidence to Test cricket.”- Babar Azam
- “It’s flattering to be compared to Kohli. He is very consistent, and his mindset is very good. He gives his 100 per cent every time he walks out to bat.”- Babar Azam
Babar Azam- Cricketer (What sets him apart)
- “My aim is to be the best in the world to perform in each of Pakistan’s wins.”- Babar Azam
- “I try to play like Kohli and compete with him.”- Babar Azam
- “Of course, every batsman gets out. I know that. It is almost inevitable that no matter what you do, you will get out at some point or the other.”- Babar Azam
- “I’d be lying if I say that not scoring a Test Century was a burden on me.”- Babar Azam
Babar Azam- Cricketer (Final Thoughts)
- “The World Cup is a very big event. Every player dreams of playing in one, and it was my dream, too.”- Babar Azam
- “I keep learning from my mistakes, and I take advice from my seniors, and the aim is to be the best in the world across all formats.”- Babar Azam