Roberto Baggio- Former Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Roberto Baggio was born in Italy on February 18th, 1967.
- He was a Forward/ attacking midfielder.
- In his Senior career he played for Vicenza, Florentina, Juventus, AC Milan, Bologna, Inter Milan and Brescia.
- He played for Italy 56 times.
- In 2004 he decided to retire.
- “I believe to have shown that, at times, the impossible can become possible. It all depends on how much each and every one of us believes in our dreams, in our strength, and in our determination.”- Roberto Baggio
Roberto Baggio- Former Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Often, I allow teammates to take my penalties so they can have goals, but no one talks of that.”- Roberto Baggio
- “Only those who have the courage to take a penalty miss them.”- Roberto Baggio
- “It’s important that a person doesn’t lose track of himself.”- Roberto Baggio
- “Football, for me, is an infinite passion that will always be around.”- Roberto Baggio
Roberto Baggio- Former Footballer (What set him apart)
- “I liked to score, but I also liked to make somebody else score. It was something very satisfying, to take someone there.”- Roberto Baggio
- “You cannot be a famous human being to your children.”- Roberto Baggio
- “I don’t even realize sometimes I am spending hours and hours on the field, because it is something I decide to do, not something someone else demands of me.”- Roberto Baggio
- “Time never stood still for me. It went too fast; that was the bad thing about it!”- Roberto Baggio
Roberto Baggio- Former Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “As a professional player, I consider my career closed, but I don’t want to exclude the possibility in the future that I may return, but not as a player.”- Roberto Baggio