Robert Lewandowski- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Robert Lewandowski was born in Poland on August 21st, 1988.
- He is a Striker.
- In his Youth career he played for Partyzant Leszno and MKS Varsonvia Warsaw.
- During his Senior career he has played for Delta Warsaw, Legia Warsaw II, Znicz Pruszków, Znicz Pruszków II, Lech Poznań and Borussia Dortmund.
- Since 2014 he has played for Bayern Munich.
- He has represented Poland at three age levels.
- At international level he has represented Poland 128 times and scored 74 goals, which is pretty impressive.
Robert Lewandowski- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “When I was a kid, I did many sports. Judo, like my dad, but also volleyball, handball, and gymnastics. We never played much football.”- Robert Lewandowski
- “I want to be a better player, and there is no other way of showing it other than on the pitch. It is not a question of which team I play for.”- Robert Lewandowski
Robert Lewandowski- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “When I was a young player, I never dreamed of scoring five goals in a game – and in nine minutes is something else. And when it happened, it was incredible that there could be anything like that in the history of the game. It took me a couple of days to realise what I’d done.”- Robert Lewandowski
- “I motivate myself by the desire to win more trophies.”- Robert Lewandowski
Robert Lewandowski- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “As a striker, you are playing against big defenders. They try to throw you around. I try to play in behind them, and I need power. I know that I have to go to the gym and train. I train all the time.”- Robert Lewandowski
- “I don’t read articles about myself. I try to distance myself from it. Reading about yourself is nice, but in the long run, it doesn’t help. Concentration has to be in the right place.”- Robert Lewandowski