Juan Mata- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Juan Mata was born in Spain on April 28th, 1988.
- He is an Attacking midfielder.
- In his Youth career he played for Real Oviedo and Real Madrid.
- During his Senior career he has played for Real Madrid, Castilla and Chelsea.
- Since 2014 he has played for Manchester United.
- Having represented Spain at seven age levels is impressive.
- “I think that being confident gives you more freedom. It liberates you, helps you have the courage to do things on the football pitch.”- Juan Mata
Juan Mata- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m the way my father taught me to be.”- Juan Mata
- “I feel privileged to play for Manchester United. It is something, when I’m old, I will always be proud of.”- Juan Mata
- “The managers I’ve known all had their own specific way of working.”- Juan Mata
- “Football’s incomparable to anything else – perhaps only music has the same power to transform society.”- Juan Mata
- “I don’t like to think about others losing or not performing well. No, no – I’m not that kind of person.”- Juan Mata
Juan Mata- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Sometimes you look at footballers and think that they’re selfish or they don’t bring a good image to society. But sometimes people underestimate footballers and their capacity to have a strong opinion and sympathy for others.”- Juan Mata
- “I’m a person who doesn’t think badly about other people or feel happy when other people don’t get results.”- Juan Mata
- “I never lose faith. I believe in myself. I know what I can do.”- Juan Mata
- “I’m a professional. I have to do my best.”- Juan Mata
Juan Mata- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “There’s always pressure. People’s happiness depends on you; they suffer with you. You get used to it, but you have to know how to handle it.”- Juan Mata