Shaquille O’Neal– Former Basketballer (In a Nutshell)
- Shaquille O’Neal was born in the United States on Match 6th, 1972.
- He was a professional basketball player who played the Position of Center.
- Having represented five teams in the NBA shows that he was always looking for a fresh challenge, which can be justified being an NBA All-Star on 15 occasions!
- His career in the NBA started in 1992 and ended in 2011, when he retired from basketball.
- “I never worry about the problem. I worry about the solution.”- Shaquille O’Neal
Shaquille O’Neal– Former Basketballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “My job has always been to entertain people. I want people to laugh.”- Shaquille O’Neal
- “I don’t get nervous in any situation. There’s no such thing as nerves when you’re playing games.”- Shaquille O’Neal
- “I was fortunate enough to see and handle and take in everything I could while I was playing.”- Shaquille O’Neal
Shaquille O’Neal- Former Basketballer (What set him apart)
- “I’m short and to the point.” – Shaquille O’Neal
- “Can I go one day without somebody saying something negative about me?” – Shaquille O’Neal
- “When you’re in championships, it’s never about what you do. It’s always about what other people do.”- Shaquille O’Neal
- “I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.”- Shaquille O’Neal
- “I don’t believe that I personally have changed by the money. The bad thing is that people assume you’ve changed because now you have money.”- Shaquille O’Neal
Shaquille O’Neal- Former Basketballer (Final Thoughts)
- “Everything happens for a reason. I’m used to it, I prepare for it. Like I say, at the end of the day, those in charge of their own destiny are going to do what’s right for them and their family.”- Shaquille O’Neal