James Rodriguez- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- James Rodriguez was born in Columbia on July 12th, 1991.
- He is an Attacking midfielder/Winger.
- In his Youth career he played for Envigado.
- During his Senior career he has played for Envigado, Banfield, Porto, Monaco, Real Madrid where he was loaned out to Bayern Munich and then he signed with Everton.
- He joined Al-Rayyan on September 22nd, 2021.
- Having scored 23 goals in 85 games for Columbia is impressive.
- “You have to go to your limit to progress.”- James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I have been playing soccer since I was about four years old. You always hope you can reach the top of the profession, that you can play in the big leagues and achieve all of the goals you hope to accomplish throughout your life.”- James Rodriguez
- “Players at the top level you have to be ready for everything.”- James Rodriguez
- “There are always bad games and bad afternoons.”- James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Everyone who is close to me knows how I act and that I always look to take good care of myself.”- James Rodriguez
- “I basically live for the game. You constantly have to train yourself and take care of your well-being – your mind and your body. In the morning, I usually train. In the afternoon, I do everything I need to do in order to remain physically healthy. Basically that is my entire day until about 6 or 7 P.M.”- James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I try to improve every day so things go well. You must keep training strongly every day.”- James Rodriguez
- “In football, you can win or lose. We always have to be together, with the same spirit we’ve always had.”- James Rodriguez