Skip to content
Alex de Minaur- Tennis Player (In a Nutshell)
- Alex de Minaur was born in Australia on February 17th, 1999.
- He became a Professional tennis player in 2015 and is Right-handed.
- Having won five career titles is remarkable.
- His highest ranking was World No. 15 on June 28th, 2021.
- “Tennis is a tough sport – a long year, a lot of matches, a lot of travelling. It’s not easy so being mentally tough is a big attribute. It doesn’t come easy, you have to work on it.”- Alex de Minaur
Alex de Minaur- Tennis Player (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m very fortunate to be in the position that I am, to be able to play the sport that I love every single day. I’m never taking that for granted.”- Alex de Minaur
- “Every time I step out on court, I leave 150 per cent out there. That’s the bare minimum.”- Alex de Minaur
- “At the end of the day, it is a very long year. The tennis season is pretty much ten months of the year.”- Alex de Minaur
Alex de Minaur- Tennis Player (What sets him apart)
- “I am a strong believer in looking at the positives of everything and setting up your image for the long-term.”- Alex de Minaur
- “It’s all about mentally staying in the moment and not losing concentration and trying to back up every day.”- Alex de Minaur
- “My long-term goal is to get as high as possible in the rankings, and to improve my game each day. If I am able to do that, my ranking should get better and better.”- Alex de Minaur
Alex de Minaur- Tennis Player (Final Thoughts)
- “Everyone is their own person. I just worry about myself and surround myself with good people who keep me ground and focused on what matters.”- Alex de Minaur