Wilfried Zaha- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Wilfried Zaha was born in Ivory Coast on November 10th, 1992.
- He is a forward.
- In his youth career he played for Crystal Palace.
- During his senior career he has played for Crystal Palace and then played for Manchester United who loaned him out to Crystal Palace on two occasions and to Cardiff City once.
- Since 2015 he rejoined Crystal Palace on a permanent basis.
- Having played for England at three age levels is pretty impressive and he has played for Ivory Coast since 2017.
Wilfried Zaha- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “My mum says that, when I was a couple of months old and couldn’t even stand up yet, I’d try and kick a ball. She knew I’d be into football. Maybe I was just destined to do this.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “It stresses me out if I mess up.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “Play well, play regularly, and score goals. Nothing else.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “When I was at United, I had money, but I was still so down and depressed.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “Everything cannot go right all the time.”- Wilfried Zaha
Wilfried Zaha- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Sometimes, the easiest route is no the best route.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “I am just trying to keep my performances consistent.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “Everyone goes on about Manchester United all the time, but they’re just another team in the final. I don’t see anything special,”- Wilfried Zaha
- “I’m always happy to score, really, and obviously help the team.”- Wilfried Zaha
- To be honest, if you are not the manager’s cup of tea, you can’t do anything about it.”- Wilfried Zaha
Wilfried Zaha- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I really want to make myself a better player.”- Wilfried Zaha
- “I’m just playing my football, and I will just see what the future holds for me.”- Wilfried Zaha