Sergio Ramos- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Sergio Ramos was born in Spain on March 30th, 1986.
- He is a defender.
- In his youth career he played for Sevilla.
- During his senior career he played for Sevilla B, Sevilla and Real Madrid.
- He signed a two-year contract on July 8th, 2021 with PSG.
- Having played for Spain at five age levels is impressive.
- “We have to keep calm and stick together; that’s the key to success.”- Sergio Ramos
- “I need to keep quiet and do my talking on the pitch.”- Sergio Ramos
Sergio Ramos- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Being the captain is a great privilege and a responsibility to lead a great group with different cultures.”- Sergio Ramos
- “There is nothing more beautiful than being able to represent my country.”- Sergio Ramos
- “Music is a way of expressing my mood, and it definitely helps to motivate me before a game. It also helps me move on from past defeats or keeps my mind busy when I’m not playing, so music is definitely something that follows me every step of every day.”- Sergio Ramos
Sergio Ramos- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I respect the opinion of the fans because their love is important, but when the things don’t go well, they have to support players because we all want the best for Madrid.”- Sergio Ramos
- “Sometimes you lose; that is football.”- Sergio Ramos
- “If I have to play centre back, I’ll do it without any problems.”- Sergio Ramos
- “It’s up to the coach to decide who is in the best shape to play every match.”- Sergio Ramos
Sergio Ramos- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “We all have our opinions; that’s only human.”- Sergio Ramos
- “I just like to spend time with my family and friends, especially my children.”- Sergio Ramos