Skip to content
Teemu Pukki- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Teemu Pukki was born in Finland on March 29th, 1990.
- In his senior career he played for KTP, Sevilla, Sevilla Atlético, HJK, Schalke, Celtic where he was loaned out to Brøndby in 2014, whom he eventually joined in 2015.
- He has been playing at Norwich City since 2018.
- At international level he has played for Finland U15, Finland U16, Finland U17, Finland U18, Finland U19, Finland 21 and Finland.
- He is a striker.
- “You never know what’s going to happen in football.”- Teemu Pukki
Teemu Pukki- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “When I was a little boy, my dream was to play in Spanish football, which I’ve done, and then it was the Premier League, so it’s all worked out OK.”- Teemu Pukki
- “As a young guy I was really shy, more shy than I am now.”- Teemu Pukki
- “A lot of Finish people are laid-back and quiet and that’s how I am. I’ve never seen any reason to change myself.”- Teemu Pukki
- “To live abroad you have to grow up quickly.”- Teemu Pukki
Teemu Pukki- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Since I was a young boy, it was about playing football, always as a striker, never another position.”- Teemu Pukki
- “I haven’t made any targets of how many goals I want to score, because I just want to help the team.”- Teemu Pukki
- “I’m not the type that gets stressed about something.”- Teemu Pukki
- “I will always keep my feet on the ground.”- Teemu Pukki
- “It’s hard when you think you can do better, but things just aren’t working out.”- Teemu Pukki
Teemu Pukki- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “If I see someone that’s too arrogant, that’s not how I was raised.”- Teemu Pukki