Kevin De Bruyne- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Kevin De Bruyne was born in Belgium on June 28th, 1991.
- In his youth he played for Gent and Genk.
- During his senior career he played for Chelsea and was loaned out to Werder Bremen.
- Following that, he joined VFL Wolfsburg.
- He has played for Manchester City since 2015.
- De Bruyne is a central/attacking midfielder who has represented Belgium at four age levels.
- “I always try to manage the ball in a way that can help the way my teammates receive it.”- Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Obviously, Guardiola is a great coach. It’s what I expected from the beginning. His style has always been there. It has little small changes every now and then because I think he also wants to evolve as a trainer by trying new things to get better.”- Kevin De Bruyne
- “There are always new challenges in football. You just need to adapt; otherwise, you won’t fit in. And if you don’t fit in, then you will have to go somewhere else.”- Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I am used to playing in six different positions in my career, so that’s not an issue for me. I have always changed positions, and I don’t expect any different. It’s all the same to me. It’s all the way you interpret it.”- Kevin De Bruyne
- “In the end, for me, football is still a game. Even if you are a professional, you need to have fun when you are on the field. If you don’t enjoy your job, you don’t have fun.”- Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “People are looking a lot at statistics and all these things, but in the end, I don’t really care. If we can win more games than last year where I score less, I will be really happy. And maybe if we can win a few titles, that’s the bonus.”- Kevin De Bruyne
- “A life of anybody is not perfect; there is always things that happen, and that is what makes it interesting.”- Kevin De Bruyne