What makes Naomi Osaka the person that she is (In a Nutshell)
- Born on October 16th, 1997.
- Professional Japanese women’s tennis player. Currently ranked number 2 women’s tennis player in the world, but has been ranked number 1 in the world!
- “In a perfect dream, things would be set exactly the way you want them. But I think it’s more interesting that in real life, things aren’t exactly the way you planned.”- Naomi Osaka
- “You just gotta keep going and fighting for everything, and one day you’ll get where you want.”- Naomi Osaka
What makes Naomi Osaka the person that she is (Nitty Gritty)
- “I think, for me, I just really want to have fun with every match that I play because tennis is a game.”- Naomi Osaka
- “I don’t think you can win a Grand Slam and not be confident in yourself.”- Naomi Osaka
- “You can easily get depressed. Usually, if you play sports, you think that one match or one game is very important, and when you lose it, you think your whole world is over.”- Naomi Osaka
What makes Naomi Osaka the person that she is (What sets her apart)
- “I feel like I play better when I’m calm. There is an inner peace I can tap into sometimes during my matches.”- Naomi Osaka
- “It takes me a while to absorb things.”- Naomi Osaka
- “Everyone around me has more confidence in me than I do in myself.”- Naomi Osaka
- “With some of the journalists, I’ve known them for years now, and I consider them like my friends, so I always tend to joke around, and some people don’t get it.”- Naomi Osaka
What makes Naomi Osaka the person that she is (Final Thoughts)
- For me, as long as my family’s happy, I’m happy.”- Naomi Osaka