Move Forward (In a Nutshell)
- The only way in which to move on from the past is to have no regrets.
- It requires a strong sense of self. A person must know their positive character traits as well as the negative ones.
- The perfect person hasn’t been born; all that can be done is to do their best.
- “I want to keep on adding new skills to my armoury.”- Jasprit Bumrah (an Indian cricketer)
- The past can be changed, the future has endless possibilities.
Have a Purpose (Nitty Gritty)
- When a person wakes up in the morning, they must have something to look forward to.
- It could be something as simple as doing some art, going for a walk or listening to music.
- “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”- Robert Byrne (American Author)
- First and foremost a person must be content within themselves and keep their feet on the ground.
- “The purpose of our live is to be happy.”- Dalai Lama (Leader)
Time Moves on Anyway (Turning Point)
- A person must be able to rise above everything.
- Forgive and forget.
- It’s essential that a person has a character where they can move on.
- If someone stays stagnant then it’s not possible to grow and improve.
- Be patient, but demand other people treat you with respect.
What are the key Parts to Progress and Grow?
- A person can’t bear grudges.
- Don’t be concerned with negative influences; make yourself immune to these individuals.
- It’s inevitable that a person encounters people who aren’t good for them.
- “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.”- Michael Jordan (American- Basketball Player)
- “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.”- John Wooden (American- Basketball Coach)