Why Performance and Endeavour should be the Priority!
- All you can ask of a person or organization is to try their best.
- It’s all about getting the best out of yourself.
- Keeping your feet on the ground should be all that matters; the best display can only be achieved if you have scope for growth.
- Being humble doesn’t mean you can’t have belief; on the other end of the spectrum you can achieve your optimum level if you aren’t arrogant.
- Maximum performance to any endeavour in life is all that matters.
The Importance of Winning
- Winning can build belief in one’s self.
- If you win then it gives you the confidence that you can win again.
- It can become a habit.
- Winning is like a drug, but it doesn’t have detrimental repercussions.
- It’s often perceived that someone that wins in sport, in business or in life is successful.
- People like to emulate winning people, organizations and teams.
- Winning can be inspirational; an example would be Leicester City winning the Premier League in the 2015/16 Season; as long something is possible, attempt it!
Why Losing can be a good thing?
- Put simply losing can make a person, organization or team humble.
- Losing can force alterations to be made, which wouldn’t have occurred had a win occurred; the changes made may lead to winning in the future.
- Losing can be okay if a person or organization perform at their optimum level. That can lead to future success as no one in the world is perfect.
Does the Result Matter?
- The result is relevant to some extent because it can help boost a person or organizations self-esteem, galvanise and inspire people.
- Winning at all costs that matters to some people or organizations, which is bad.
- Losing can motivate a person or organization to win, as losing can hurt at times.
- If a team/person doesn’t win, but performs to their optimum level, that’s all that can be asked of them.