Why Performance and Endeavour should be the Priority!
- All you can ask of a person or organization is to try their best.
- It’s all about getting the best out of yourself.
- Keeping your feet on the ground should be all that matters; the best display can only be achieved if you have scope for growth.
- Being humble doesn’t mean you can’t have belief; on the other end of the spectrum you can achieve your optimum level if you aren’t arrogant.
- Maximum performance to any endeavour in life is all that matters.
The Importance of Winning
- Winning can build belief in one’s self.
- If you win then it gives you the confidence that you can win again.
- It can become a habit.
- Winning is like a drug, but it doesn’t have detrimental repercussions.
- It’s often perceived that someone that wins in sport, in business or in life is successful.
- People like to emulate winning people, organizations and teams.
- Winning can be inspirational; an example would be Leicester City winning the Premier League in the 2015/16 Season; as long something is possible, attempt it!
Why Losing can be a good thing?
- Put simply losing can make a person, organization or team humble.
- Losing can force alterations to be made, which wouldn’t have occurred had a win occurred; the changes made may lead to winning in the future.
- Losing can be okay if a person or organization perform at their optimum level. That can lead to future success as no one in the world is perfect.
Does the Result Matter?
- The result is relevant to some extent because it can help boost a person or organizations self-esteem, galvanise and inspire people.
- Winning at all costs that matters to some people or organizations, which is bad.
- Losing can motivate a person or organization to win, as losing can hurt at times.
- If a team/person doesn’t win, but performs to their optimum level, that’s all that can be asked of them.
One thought on “Winning and Losing”
Very well put. Enjoyed and well thought out way of putting it
Thanks for sharing