Are You Pursuing Your Passion?
- Don’t be deterred by bumps in the road.
- It has to be a constant goal that you have irrespective of issues that you come across.
- Without having a tinge of systematic visionary thinking, on matter what endeavour you pursue then you won’t succeed.
- Are you looking at the future at least some drive to achieve something that pertains to a journey that encapsulates what inspires you?
- Are you prepared to fail and persevere doing something that drives you, when you could be succeeding at a monotonous career?
Are you Willing to Start Again at Something that You Have Previously Failed at?
- Rome wasn’t built in a day; always bear in mind your past doesn’t have to be your future.
- Are you prepared to have short term pain for long term gain?
- You may have to take time out from what you want to do and assess what you’ve done wrong in the past, before you pursue something that had previously caused you grief.
- Don’t be bitter about past failure.
Ensure you Keep the Same Fundamental Beliefs
- Even if it means you are lonely, always maintain a strong sense of who you are.
- Be willing to deal with bumps in the road.
- Don’t give up when you come across people that are demeaning and belligerent; ensure that it motivates you even more.
- We don’t live in a perfect world; always endeavour to maintain your vision, even despite the fact that it may not be a unanimously supported one; you don’t have to be popular.
Remember that Money isn’t Paper (You need it to live)
- You may not always be able to pursue your interest or passion due to the fact that you don’t have the ability or it’s simply not feasible.
- If the pursuit of your dream leaves you in debt and you have no else to help you financially, its logical that you may have to do something that you don’t like.
- By the same token are you satisfied with pursuing your passion if you’re comfortable.
- What legacy do you want to leave?