Hector Bellerin- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Hector Bellerin was born in Spain on March 19th, 1995.
- He is a right-back/wing-back.
- Bellerin has played for Arsenal and Barcelona.
- On January 31st, 2023 he was signed by Sporting CP.
- “I don’t believe that there’s a footballer out there that only thinks about football.”- Hector Bellerin
- “I’m living my life the way I want to live it, and not the way people think I should.”- Hector Bellerin
Hector Bellerin- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “It is just the start of your professional career and you have to handle it properly and realise that is not always like that. There will be ups and downs. It is important that you keep humble, keep working hard and see it as the first step on a long journey.”- Hector Bellerin
- “I was taught that education is the most important thing.”- Hector Bellerin
Hector Bellerin- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Under Wenger I became the player that I am today because he’s that guy that signed me at 16. I owe him a lot and all the time I spent here he made me play so much even when I was really young. Those are things you owe him back.”- Hector Bellerin
- “It’s really important to have someone in competition for your position. Because that’s the way to make each other a better player.”- Hector Bellerin
- “Each club has its own resources and its way of working.”- Hector Bellerin
Hector Bellerin- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I don’t actually know the most expensive thing I’ve ever bought. It would probably be a jacket, because I don’t really spend that much on any other things.”- Hector Bellerin
- “People should be able to express themselves without feeling threatened. That is true in football, but also in life.”- Hector Bellerin