Ana Ivanovic- Former Tennis Player (In a Nutshell)
- Ana Ivanovic was born in Serbia on November 6th, 1987.
- She was World No. 1 for 12 weeks in 2008, following winning the 2008 French Open.
- “Fame and success and titles stay with you, but they wear out eventually. In the end all that you are left with is your character.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “I have a lot of belief in myself.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “Quitting is never an option.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “Recovery is really important.”- Ana Ivanovic
- She retired on December 28th, 2016.
Ana Ivanovic- Former Tennis Player Nitty Gritty)
- “It’s very important to take care of yourself. Everyone’s lives are so busy. Take at least an hour a day to recharge and do whatever makes you better. For grown-ups, whether I’s a spa, sitting in a park with a book, or coffee, take time for yourself.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “I have always been very dedicated to tennis, and it’s true that I made some compromises in my life. For example, I never went out to parties when I was younger, and I spent less time with friends.”- Ana Ivanovic
Ana Ivanovic- Former Tennis Player (What set her apart)
- “My goal is to be No. 1 and to win Grand Slams.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “Once I became number one, I started working even harder. I changed my technique, but injuries started creeping in – it was a big mistake, as I was doing something right to get to that spot in the first place.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “Pressure comes from myself, because I expect a lot, but I am trying not to put so much pressure on tournaments and to be less emotional during matches.”- Ana Ivanovic
Ana Ivanovic- Former Tennis Player (Final Thoughts)
- “When you mature, you also get more secure about yourself. You see things differently.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “I had struggles throughout my career. I had some tough times.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “If you are happy in your private life, and – that will affect your tennis and that will help you, actually.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “I’ve had to fight to improve my life. Nothing has come easily.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “It’s always been my dream to compete.”- Ana Ivanovic
- “You never know where the future will take you.”- Ana Ivanovic