Luke Shaw- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Luke Shaw was born in England on July 12th, 1995.
- He is a Left-Back.
- In his youth career he played for Southampton.
- During his senior career he has played for Southampton.
- He has played for Manchester United since 2014 and is contracted until 2023.
- Having played for England at four age levels is impressive.
- “My family brought me up very well. I’m not one to boast, I’m more relaxed and focused on what I need to do.”- Luke Shaw
Luke Shaw- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m a player coming into Manchester United. I’ve got to adapt like every other, no matter how old I am.”- Luke Shaw
- “When I’m fit, I’m so confident because you know you can do all the runs and be aggressive like the manager wants.”- Luke Shaw
- “I live with my best friends from school, four of us. Some people might think we’re always partying but it isn’t a party house.”- Luke Shaw
Luke Shaw- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “After the leg break I was a very tough time. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t sometimes thought about stopping playing football.”- Luke Shaw
- “I want to earn a contract, I don’t want a contract because in the next year I’m a free agent, so hey might look to tie me down.”- Luke Shaw
- “I’m always learning, especially with the different formations. It will help me in the long run to maybe become a forward player – on the wing or something.”- Luke Shaw
Luke Shaw- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “In periods when everything was going really well I have taken my foot off the pedal and got comfortable where I was at, not carrying on to the next level.”- Luke Shaw
- “You don’t want to think too much of the past, you just want to focus on what’s coming up and the games coming thick and fast.”- Luke Shaw