Alvaro Morata- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Alvaro Morata was born in Spain on October 23rd, 1992.
- He is a striker.
- In his youth career he played for Atletico Madrid, Getafe and Real Madrid.
- During his senior career he has played for Real Madrid B, Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea who loaned him to Atletico Madrid who he eventually joined.
- Then he was loaned out to Juventus where he has been since 2020, where he has played 32 games and scored 11 goals.
- Having played for Spain at five age levels is impressive.
Alvaro Morata- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Goals flow when you play with a smile and don’t think too much.”- Alvaro Morata
- “Playing for the national team is always an honour. We must make the most of every opportunity.”- Alvaro Morata
- “I really enjoy playing a lot of games because I always want to score more and play more.”- Alvaro Morata
- “It’s hard as a striker. It’s cut and dried. Your job is to put the ball in the back of the net.”- Alvaro Morata
- “The important thing is the team.”- Alvaro Morata
Alvaro Morata- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I want to score more goals, to play more games, but at the end of the day, the most important thing is that the team wins. The other things come with that.”- Alvaro Morata
- “It’s always a good feeling to score the first goal in a new stadium.”- Alvaro Morata
- “A footballer can have even more problems than other people. Sometimes money and fame can become a problem, too.”- Alvaro Morata
- “I am a happy person, especially off the field, outside of football.”- Alvaro Morata
Alvaro Morata- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “It is great to play with a player like Ezen Hazard. He is one of the best in the world, and I am very lucky to play with him.”- Alvaro Morata
- “I think it’s very important to have confidence. Things go well for you.”- Alvaro Morata
- “In football, physical condition is very important, but the head is the most important thing. If you don’t have the head, if the mentality is not good, then you are in trouble.”- Alvaro Morata