Gianluigi Buffon– Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Gianluigi Buffon was born in Italy on January 28th, 1978.
- In his youth he played for Parma.
- During his senior career for Parma, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus again.
- He is a goalkeeper who signed a two year contract to join Parma in 2021.
- Having been a part of Italy at six age levels in impressive.
- “I believe in doing the right things; that is my character and personality.”- Gianluigi Buffon
- “In this job, you accept criticism and give answers on the field.”- Gianluigi Buffon
Gianluigi Buffon- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “My dad suggested I change and try to play in goal. I always liked being at the heart of the action, trying to experience different situations and different challenges. One year, I decided to try playing in goal – after that, I was going to go back to playing outfield.”- Gianluigi Buffon
- “When you’re on the field, you’ve got to deliver. It doesn’t matter what you potentially could deliver or what you might be able to deliver in future – you’ve got to deliver it there and then.”- Gianluigi Buffon
Gianluigi Buffon- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Up to 30 years old, I was carried by natural talent, combined with a good level of professionalism. But since 30, I’ve gained a desire to sweat in the real sense of the work, to understand where I need to improve. Competiveness, now, is essential.”- Gianluigi Buffon
- “I have a wealth of experience, but I do not want to coach. I rather like the role of recruiter.”- Gianluigi Buffon
- “Whenever I lose, I focus on the ability of my opponent and on the mistakes I made.”- Gianluigi Buffon
Gianluigi Buffon- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “More than anything else, I’m a very calm person in the sense that I don’t worry about the future and what life could be. I just have to face it, and I’ll face it with enthusiasm as well as the desire and curiosity to test myself.”- Gianluigi Buffon
- “I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I think that’s normal for someone who wants to grow and develop. You will have to overcome plenty of obstacles, and it is normal that you should stumble sometimes.”- Gianluigi Buffon