- This is a pivotal trait for an AFL team to have in order to be successful.
- There’s no doubt that during the uncertainty of Covid it’s essential to possess this trait.
- Everyone must have the capability to adjust.
- Players must have the ability to play different roles.
- Must have the capability of dealing with adversity.
- Never give up.
- Continually evolve.
- Have a group of players that display resolve.
- You must have a policy that the team should attack the ball.
- It’s obvious that if your team has a high intensity in tough times then they should succeed.
- The manner in which a team is coached must mean that they can change their structure.
- Without having to be taught to change a team must be adaptable.
- It’s a must that players must be trained to deal with varying scores in games.
- Take risks when appropriate and play methodically when suitable.
“In the Moment”
- Completely focused on the job at hand.
- Move on from the past and not look far ahead.
- In order to be completely invested in a given situation it’s essential that you don’t deviate from the given contest.
- Picking players that play different roles are essential in order for a team to avoid being too predictable.
- It helps to make a complex idea simple and second nature.
- A team must continually endeavour to be different from the norm.
- The game plan a team implements must be adaptable.
- There’s no disputing if something is unique it’s difficult for the opposition to study.
- It’s indisputable that players must never lose trust in their teammates.
- A team needs to be fulfilled and not lose faith in the game plan.