Jordan Henderson- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Jordan Henderson was born in England on June 17th, 1990.
- In his youth he played for Sunderland.
- During his senior career he played for Sunderland and was loaned out to Coventry City.
- He has played for Liverpool since 2011.
- Henderson has played for England U19, England U20, England U21 and England as a midfielder.
- “It’s about doing what the teams need me to do, not what I want to do or think I can do.”- Jordan Henderson
- “I’m probably my biggest critic.”- Jordan Henderson
Jordan Henderson- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Whether I’m captain or not, I always like to think that I lead by example anyway. I do the same thing as I always do and try to help the group out.”- Jordan Henderson
- “I don’t like reading good things about myself. With criticism and the negative things, I always think that makes me better.”- Jordan Henderson
- “Criticism’s healthy. It gives you that little but inside you to prove people wrong, to use it as energy, to use it as fuel.”- Jordan Henderson
Jordan Henderson- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I’m not particularly into people giving me credit. It’s not something I think about. It’s not important to me. The only thing that’s important as if I’m doing my job properly on the pitch for the team and for the manager.”- Jordan Henderson
- “There are always those moments in football – and life in general – which can decide the path and the route you go down.”- Jordan Henderson
- “You are always having to prove something in football whether you are flying or not.”- Jordan Henderson
Jordan Henderson- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “In my opinion, there is no better place to be for a footballer than Liverpool.”- Jordan Henderson
- “Whether you win or lose, you need to stay on a level platform.”- Jordan Henderson