Harry Maguire- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Harry Maguire was born in England on March 5th, 1993.
- In his youth he played for Sheffield United.
- During his senior career he played for Sheffield United and Hull City.
- He was loaned out by Hull City to Wigan Athletic.
- Maguire then played for Leicester City and has played as Manchester United since 2019 and was captain of the team in Premier League Season 2020/21.
- Maguire is a centre back that has represented England U21 and England.
- “I’m an ambitious player.”- Harry Maguire
Harry Maguire- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Signing for Leicester, they gave me a great platform for England as well.”- Harry Maguire
- “If I keep a clean sheet, I have had a good game; it is as simple as that.”- Harry Maguire
- “When you’re not playing, you always question yourself.”- Harry Maguire
- “I always had great belief. I always felt like I should be playing.”- Harry Maguire
- “If we concede three, and I am marvellous on the ball, it is no good.”- Harry Maguire
Harry Maguire- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I was incredibly competitive, growing up with two brothers; we’d argue against each other in the garden continuously. If we have a competition, I want to beat them.”- Harry Maguire
- “It’s a dream come true to make my debut for England. It’s something I always wanted to do as a young boy, and I’m sure there’s thousands and thousands of kids who dream and wake up every morning thinking that’s what they wanted to be. I feel very proud and very privileged.”- Patrick Bamford
Harry Maguire- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “The Premier League is a physical lead if you want to compare it to other leagues.”- Harry Maguire
- “The better the players you play against, it does improve you.”- Harry Maguire