Hugo Lloris- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Hugo Lloris was born in France on December 26th, 1986.
- Goalkeeper that captains Tottenham and France.
- In his youth he played for Nice from 1997 until 2005.
- “Football is about the team, and every player is ready to help the team.”- Hugo Lloris
- “It’s important to take every game seriously, whatever the competition is.”- Hugo Lloris
- “I started out with a tennis racquet. Later, during one the breaks we got from tennis. I started playing football with my friends. I was only five years old.”- Hugo Lloris
Hugo Lloris- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “It’s always nice to feel the support of your manager, club, and team-mates.”- Hugo Lloris
- “The most important is to keep faith, to keep belief and be ready to fight.”- Hugo Lloris
- “As a professional and as a man, I am just focused on today and tomorrow.”- Hugo Lloris
- “I’m really enjoying my time at Tottenham – it’s a great feeling to be captain too. I think I can be proud of that.”- Hugo Lloris
- “Sometimes there are ups and downs to deal with.”- Hugo Lloris
Hugo Lloris- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “No one has told me how much I’m worth, and I’m not trying to find out.”- Hugo Lloris
- “Football is fantastic because you can live great emotion through a big competition.”- Hugo Lloris
- “We know in football nothing is done and things can turn very easily if you don’t respect basics.”- Hugo Lloris
Hugo Lloris- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “In football, you can win; you can lose. The most important thing is the feeling and the attitude that you show on the pitch.”- Hugo Lloris
- “You can learn at any age and at any moment in your life.”- Hugo Lloris