What makes Eden Hazard so highly regarded (In a Nutshell)
- Eden Hazard was born in Belgium on January 7th, 1991.
- In his senior career he has played for Lille B, Lille and Chelsea
- Currently he plays for Real Madrid, where he has been since 2019.
- At international level he has played for Belgium U15, Belgium U16, Belgium U17, Belgium U19 and Belgium.
- He is a winger/attacking midfielder
- “It’s true that I’m even better that I could have imagined, both in football and in my private life!”- Eden Hazard
What makes Eden Hazard so highly regarded (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m not in search of records like some other players. If I can score between 15 and 20 goals each season, I will be very happy.”- Eden Hazard
- “When I was back to 100 per cent fitness, I was able to show what I was capable of. I like to think I will bring a freshness into the Euros, and now that I am captain, I am going to do my best to take responsibility.”- Eden Hazard
What makes Eden Hazard so highly regarded (What sets him apart)
- “I watched videos of great players. I was inspired by what they did, then I used to try things out in training.”- Eden Hazard
- “It never became an obsession for me to score at all costs. I’ve always said that I’m not a big scorer, I’m a worker.”- Eden Hazard
- “I watched videos of great players. I was inspired by what they did, when I used to try things out in training.”- Eden Hazard
What makes Eden Hazard so highly regarded (Final Thoughts)
- He is the part-owner of San Diego 1904 FC in the North American Soccer League.
- “I want to work with the best coaches in the world.”- Eden Hazard
- “That’s my mentality. Just because somebody fouled me, there is no reason for me to be nasty to him. I try to respect football as much as possible, and when is injured, you put the ball out.”- Eden Hazard
- “You question yourself all the time as a footballer. You have to focus on the positives.”- Eden Hazard