Sports Gambling (Enjoyment- Not Beyond One’s Needs)
- Theoretically speaking you can enjoy gambling the same as you do when you have a flutter.
- You don’t need to bet big to enjoy sports gambling.
Sports Gambling; Who Would have thought?
- The underdog winning; when Leicester City won the Premier League!
- A person doesn’t need to invest much money to win.
- Sports gambling can be fun if you merely have a flutter.
- You win more when winning money isn’t everything!
Sports can be Unpredictable
- The sports industry has a myriad of facades to it. Sport has many variables; They range from weather to injures and the morale of the athlete.
- In football, the VAR has been brought in to prevent the wrong decision from occurring. For a decision made by the referee to be overturned the error has to be ‘clear and obvious.’ What is ‘clear and obvious?’ There is still a person deciding whether the original decision should be overturned based on the VAR footage.
Substitute for Gambling; Tipping and Fantasy Sports
- There are many free tipping and fantasy sports competitions.
- It’s the same rush; feeling of elation from winning a free competition to winning a bet.
- Tipping and fantasy sports are fun!
- Technology can help free forms of enjoying sports, as well as being a negative and being dangerous for people that bet beyond their means in the comfort of their own homes.
- Some tipping and fantasy competitions entails picking a winner at no cost!
- Fantasy sports are enjoyable; they are based on stats!
Sports Gambling (In a Nutshell)
- You can only lose the money that you are willing to!
- A passion for sports gambling doesn’t make you a problem gambler. You can get the same form of fun from a free tipping/fantasy competition as from betting big!
- Ultimately, it’s up to you; it’s safer to put the minimum amount on Leicester City winning the title at 5000/1 as it is to outlay a large amount on a big team with low odds!